Range Report with the Herrett Stocks

Discuss .22 pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

keithj
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Range Report with the Herrett Stocks

Post by keithj » Mon Nov 30, 2009 10:47 pm

Well I made it to the range over the long wkend and the new stocks didnt improve my score's but they sure did make the timed and rapid fire sections seem more controlled. I only shot a 300 for score, since new grips and different ammo moved the POI to the right and low some I needed to adjust .Well I managed to shoot a 271/300 so I'm pretty pleased . The grips with that bottom adjustable plate really help with being consistant on the grip and they filled my hand better than the hogues that I was useing.... I'm well pleased with the Herrett National Match stocks and for 59.00 bucks there a better deal than the VQ rubber grips for sure .

Keith

recumbent
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by recumbent » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:27 am

Great. I'm sure your scores will improve as you get more comfortable with the new grips.
"I seek not to know all the answers, but to understand the questions."
- Kwai Chang Caine -

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Tue Dec 01, 2009 6:30 am

Changing your grips usually takes a little getting used to them for score improvements. It takes some practice to generate the routine and feel that you had with the older grips. Hang in there, you've changed exactly one thing and you can fairly evaluate the benefits or detractors over time.

R,
Bullseye