Hello To All

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

fafuss

Hello To All

Post by fafuss » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:08 pm

Hello, Bullseye and others,

I came over from the Mark II.org board. I'm a chemist and I live in Charleston, SC. My firearms interests are pretty broad, but I seem to be collecting a lot of WW II items these days. I enjoy their history, taking them apart and, of course, firing them. Needless to say (having come over from Mark II.org) I own at least one Ruger.

I came here mostly because of Bullseye and the tremendous volume of useful information you have posted on Mark II.org (and the older Ruger forum). I also was very impressed by the way Rook operated Mark II.org (always upbeat, minimum deadbeats). The positive nature of forum should be an example to others wanting to host forums. I can't imagine this being any less positive and enthusiastic.

Yes. I'd like to see Mark II.org continue, but I'd like to see this forum grow too. The 'Net needs more supportive forums and less "flamethrowers."

If anyone wants to know more about me feel free to ask.

Thanks for having me. :D

Frank

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Aug 17, 2005 12:22 pm

Welcome fafuss,

Got any Garands? I'll bet there's one or two in your safe if you collect WWII items. I got a few myself.

I'm looking forward to seeing this place take off and I'm fortunate to have had some real good examples of how a board should be run from over at Mark II.org.

Thanks,
Bullseye