Matter of perception

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

greener

Matter of perception

Post by greener » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

http://www.wric.com/story/17933024/poli ... -residence

Tonight's news made a big deal about the investigation and arrest of this guy. The TV news pushed the gun and ammo bit more than the cocaine angle. Mrs. Greener asked how many firearms and how much ammo I had. I told her that if you had to count, you weren't serious and that if you counted .22's, I have around 1k rounds of .22 in the range bag.

Hadn't really thought about my collection, but Channel 8 really made a big deal about the number and not as big a deal about the coke

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:26 pm

I hear you.

R,
Bullseye

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 pm

28????? That's nothing. I logged in about that many last summer from a guy that was having a bad trip from "bath salts" and those were just the ones laying out. We never did a proper search of the placehe was hallucinating that there was a giant eyeball floating on his porch and was hearing noises, of course it was just the surround sound from the big screen he had his surveillance cameras plugged into along with the psychoactive medications he was on......

I think the gun board pulled his CCW permit after that......
"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

-John Wayne