The kind of neighbors you need

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

greener

The kind of neighbors you need

Post by greener » Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:23 pm

Found this on the Early Risers Coffee Shop site

http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/loca ... 963f4.html

The fevered flight of a Kalispell man being chased by Flathead County deputies ended at the point of a rifle Thursday night when a plucky Evergreen couple captured him outside their home

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Sun Jan 06, 2013 1:21 am

nicely done by the young lady....... her husband should hve brought more than a maglight to the fight.
"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

-John Wayne

bigfatdave
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bigfatdave » Sun Jan 06, 2013 6:16 pm

He should get a sidearm
She should consider a sidearm
They should bill the asshat for re-zeroing her rifle after using it as a bonkin' stick
The judges who DIDN'T put the asshat in jail before should be held liable for his continued asshattery, that criminal is a danger to the public, and I anticipate he will go through the revolving door of U. S. justice and continue to be a public hazard.

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:37 am

unfourtunately the revolvinng door is the rule not the exception. for example we arrested a methhead for driving while tweaking, fleeing the police, and we ended up chasing him through the woods for a mile andi found him hiding on the roof of the high trap house at the skeet range, on new years...... he was out the next day. my partner cought him with a lab yesterday and stuck him back in the klink..... revolving door

-John Wayne

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by stork » Mon Jan 07, 2013 10:56 am

bgreenbe3,
Having to be the arresting officer in those type of revolving door criminal types would drive me nuts. I don't know how Peace Officers can keep a level head and calm demeaner with this type of frustration, I know I couldn't.

Stay safe out there!

Al
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Post by bearandoldman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 1:19 pm

bgreenea3 wrote:unfourtunately the revolvinng door is the rule not the exception. for example we arrested a methhead for driving while tweaking, fleeing the police, and we ended up chasing him through the woods for a mile andi found him hiding on the roof of the high trap house at the skeet range, on new years...... he was out the next day. my partner cought him with a lab yesterday and stuck him back in the klink..... revolving door
Matt Dillon never had those problems,he usually shot twice and got Chester to help with the shovel,
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

Hakaman
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by Hakaman » Mon Jan 07, 2013 2:27 pm

If i'm going out to confront a suspect criminal, i'm taking more then a flashlight. Just saying.
Haka

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by stork » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:29 pm

bearandoldman wrote:Matt Dillon never had those problems,he usually shot twice and got Chester to help with the shovel,
How about it, bgreenbe3,
Got any Deputy's that have a limp & a shovel???? :lol: :lol:
Al
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Mon Jan 07, 2013 4:51 pm

Stork, time is on our side there is always a next time.

-John Wayne