fox news=pro gun?

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

fox news=pro gun?

Post by bgreenea3 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 pm

I've noticed lately that fox news has been more pro gun rights than the other talking heads..... Sean Hannity, who I don't always care for seems to be on the 2nd ammendment side more than not....

Jesse Duff, pro uspsa bianchi cup shooter was on the other day demonstrating various semi auto arms and how the ban would only ban cosmetic features.

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=_J_K3sUT ... J_K3sUT3d4
"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

-John Wayne

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 pm

Saw her again last night discussing the pointlessness of banning certain features over others. This isn't about gun control it is about people control. None of the current ideas on GC are going to solve anything.

R,
Bullseye

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:08 pm

I am going to venture to say that she is a much better spokes person for the the right to bear arms then most of the others.....

better looking than greener at least!

-John Wayne

greener

Post by greener » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

bgreenea3 wrote:better looking than greener at least!
Other than your grandmother telling your mother that I was perfect when she gave me away my looks started with an Aunt crying after I was born because I was too ugly to live. 3 years ago she said she wasn't sure she was wrong. I've also been outshot by girls since 1965, so what else is new?

I watched both of Jesse Duff's appearances on Hannity. She is an excellent spokesperson for shooting. Other than obviously pro-gun and logical, she isn't very political. She should be on supporting the cause more.

greener

Post by greener » Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

bgreenea3 wrote: better looking than greener at least!
I'm not going to mention genetics

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:17 am

http://www.carryonmovement.com/jessie

I think she's pretty active, politically..... she also co-hosts the "freinds of the NRA" show.

now if the other top women like Randi Rogers or Julie Golob were spokes people for gun rights..... oh wait, they are.

-John Wayne

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Thu Jan 24, 2013 7:06 am

I was most impressed with her demeanor when answering questions. She comes across very calm, sincere, knowledgeable, and genuine with her thoughts. She doesn't seem to be beating a pro-gun drum, just addresses the facts concerning the issues currently in the political arena.

R,
Bullseye