Second best gun forum?

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

Second best gun forum?

Post by ruger22 » Mon May 27, 2013 5:39 pm

blue68f100 wrote:You know where I stand with RFC. Even one AH was giving BE a hard time. I left several years ago and have not been back.
We all know GTO is the best forum...... :D ........I registered with RFC a few days ago. After looking around, I don't think it works for me, either. No avatar, no signature, no photos or attachments, etc.. Most of the "features" require a $20 membership.

Anyone know a second best forum that would fit me, by what's in my signature here? Everything's Ruger. Only one rifle, and only one non-.22 limits my area.
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Mon May 27, 2013 6:14 pm

RFC is a very good forum, you can post pics w/o the fee but you have to have a min # of post first, I've been there a while i used to post a lot but just lurk now.....
"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

-John Wayne

greener

Post by greener » Mon May 27, 2013 6:40 pm

I haven't been to RFC much in the past year or so. Also, don't recall running into the problem with posting pics, but I'm at ~2090 posts. I've found it to be super for the P22. 1911M is a super resource for that pistol.

A number of the gun for are great for specific brands or types. Hard to rate them.

My problem has been the "experts" who dominate the chat and seem not to be all that expert at times.

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Post by bearandoldman » Mon May 27, 2013 6:50 pm

greener wrote:
My problem has been the "experts" who dominate the chat and seem not to be all that expert at times.
H0w true, Expert defined , ex is a has beeen and spurt is just a drip under pressure?
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.