Camp Perry Attendee's

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Camp Perry Attendee's

Post by stork » Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:33 am

Bullseye,
How's it going at Perry?

How've you been shooting?

Those of us who couldn't make it this year need input.

I saw on the Bullseye list it was a soggy mess down on the 100 range.

Keep us in the loop.

Stork
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Fri Jul 12, 2013 7:07 pm

I'd like to but I had a family emergency that called me back home before I got checked in. Those things come up when you least expect them to and I didn't get to compete this year. I did spend some quality time with my folks in NE Ohio prior to my return so it wasn't a total loss.

Even though I'm not there, you can see who's leading at this page 2013 Pistol Champ. Just click on the match number to see the results. Looks like Brian Zins is in the lead at present but the .45 cal match has not be shot yet.

R,
Bullseye

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by stork » Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:59 am

Looks like Gunny made it an even dozen!
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:03 am

Yep, congrats to him. It'll be a long time before anyone matches that feat, he's a true competitor.

R,
Bullseye