Virginians lose their mind

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

Virginians lose their mind

Post by ruger22 » Wed Nov 06, 2013 8:35 pm

We now have Terry McAuliffe as governor. Clinton buddy, Hillary's campaign manager, and former Democratic National Committee head. Some may disagree, but I think it's a sign of statewide stupidity. True, the D.C. suburbs in Northern Virginia probably pushed him over, because it was a close vote.

He outspent the GOP opponent by nearly double, and a lot of his war chest came from out oif state donors. That part really worries me.

McAuliffe is very anti-gun, but maybe the legislatoirs can hold him back on that.

We also have a new Dem Lt. Governor, and locally a new Dem Sheriff. The AG vote is officially a tie, and is getting a recount.

I don't think NJ was thinking in re-electing Christie, either.
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Thu Nov 07, 2013 6:39 am

Voter turnout is still the biggest problem in most races. If people don't make the effort to cast their ballot, then they doom themselves to be governed by those few who do get out and vote. Conservative apathy is not helping their cause. Liberals do get their folks out to vote.

R,
Bullseye