Site Usage

The place to discuss items of a general nature or items that do not fit into the other categories.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

boomer47
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Site Usage

Post by boomer47 » Wed Sep 07, 2005 6:45 pm

C'mon guys. Lets use this forum.
Bullseye went to a lot of trouble and expense to set this site up when the mk11org site went down and I think there is enough demand for questions and answers about the Ruger pistols to support both forums.
Without a lot of use here I would not blame Bullseye for giving up on it and I'd hate to see that happen.
I know that I browse both forums and I see a few new people here that are not using the other one. There is room for both but I'm sure Bullseye will quit this one without more usage. Can't blame him either.

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:11 pm

Hi Boomer and all members,

Thank you for the highly supportive thought. I'm really not discouraged about usage; however I would love to see more discussion posts. I'm in this for the long haul and recognize somethings just take a while to get going. The Mark II board didn't happen overnight and neither will this one. This is not a "one type" forum, it's a good place to talk or ask questions about other firearms besides the Mark II.

Overall, I'm actually quite happy that you all have chosen to become members here in addition to all the other discussion bulletin boards you participate in. Everyone is welcome discuss as little or a much as you like; "It's all good!"

Thank you for your support!

And a special thanks goes out to Boomer for the rallying cheer!

R,
Bullseye