Back Surgery

The place to read Website news and special announcements.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

blue68f100
Master contributor
Master contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Back Surgery

Postby blue68f100 » Sat Jan 12, 2013 2:30 pm

David

SS MKIII 6 7/8" Fluted Hunter. Mueller Quick Shot, Bushnell 2x Scope, Hogue Rubber Grips
Custom Built 1911

Georgezilla
Master contributor
Master contributor
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Postby Georgezilla » Sat Jan 12, 2013 5:38 pm

factoryrat

Postby factoryrat » Sat Jan 12, 2013 8:33 pm

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Postby Bullseye » Mon Jan 14, 2013 5:15 am

charlesb
Master contributor
Master contributor

Postby charlesb » Tue Jan 15, 2013 6:16 pm

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Postby stork » Wed Jan 16, 2013 10:44 am

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

Hakaman
Master contributor
Master contributor

Postby Hakaman » Wed Jan 16, 2013 3:27 pm

greener

Postby greener » Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:40 pm

blue68f100
Master contributor
Master contributor

Update

Postby blue68f100 » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:33 pm

David

SS MKIII 6 7/8" Fluted Hunter. Mueller Quick Shot, Bushnell 2x Scope, Hogue Rubber Grips

Custom Built 1911

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Postby stork » Mon Jan 21, 2013 3:48 pm

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Postby Bullseye » Mon Jan 21, 2013 8:26 pm

greener

Postby greener » Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:48 pm

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Postby bearandoldman » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:11 am

You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

blue68f100
Master contributor
Master contributor

Postby blue68f100 » Tue Jan 22, 2013 7:27 pm

Good news, I was released to go home today. My back incession is healing good. Talking to my dr today I got some more info on why my surgery took so long. Apparently my original hardware supposed to be a 1 time use. I was not design to be taken apart. My dr ended up drilling out all 4 post to remove the rods the used pliers to unscrew the post. My dr said his assistant took the first rod and post to a bench and could not get it apart using a hammer. He also said my scar tissue was massive, which was what I expected.

The shingle on me are on my right side, starts in the center of the sturm about 3" wide to the center of my back. The area around the shoulder blade is what hurts the most. It has started backing off, only have to take meds for 3 more days for it.
David

Custom Built 1911

bearandoldman

Postby bearandoldman » Tue Jan 22, 2013 8:02 pm

My shingles were i n about the same p;ace, bigger on y\the back than the front.I still have some pin in the same areas.That is a about 5 plus months ago.
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

Return to “News”