This is it #600

The place to read Website news and special announcements.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1236: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

This is it #600

Postby bearandoldman » Wed Jul 09, 2008 8:13 pm

You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Postby Bullseye » Thu Jul 10, 2008 5:55 am

Congrats!

R,
Bullseye

bearandoldman

Postby bearandoldman » Thu Jul 10, 2008 10:14 am

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Postby Bullseye » Thu Jul 10, 2008 4:09 pm

arizona-hermit
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Congratulations!

Postby arizona-hermit » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:25 pm

You have achieved a pinnacle of success reserved for only those willing to ingest a case of refried beans a month.

I am so jealous.

I too will one day receive my just reward... but not this day.
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain. [1 COR 15:10a - NASB]

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Postby Bullseye » Wed Jul 23, 2008 11:29 pm

Holy cow! :shock: Hermit, where the heck have you been? I figured your favorites dumped and you lost your way back here.

How long has it been since your last post?

Welcome back! Good to see you're alive and well. :D

R,
Bullseye

bearandoldman

Re: Congratulations!

Postby bearandoldman » Thu Jul 24, 2008 2:53 am

arizona-hermit
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Lost, then Found

Postby arizona-hermit » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:02 am

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain. [1 COR 15:10a - NASB]

arizona-hermit
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Postby arizona-hermit » Thu Jul 24, 2008 3:03 am

bearandoldman

Re: Lost, then Found

Postby bearandoldman » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:25 am

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Postby Bullseye » Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:39 am

Return to “News”