Year three is in the books!

The place to read Website news and special announcements.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Year three is in the books!

Post by Bullseye » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:02 am

Congratulations to all the members here at Guntalk-Online.com. Our third anniversary passed by yesterday and forum membership continues to grow steadily. What's even better in my mind is the fact that our forum membership is based on quality not quantity which is a tribute to all of you who have joined in and participated here in the GTOL forum's discussions.

Congratulations to all and I'm looking forward to many more anniversaries to come.

R,
Bullseye

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Re: Year three is in the books!

Post by bearandoldman » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:30 am

Bullseye wrote:Congratulations to all the members here at Guntalk-Online.com. Our third anniversary passed by yesterday and forum membership continues to grow steadily. What's even better in my mind is the fact that our forum membership is based on quality not quantity which is a tribute to all of you who have joined in and participated here in the GTOL forum's discussions.

Congratulations to all and I'm looking forward to many more anniversaries to come.

R,
Bullseye
Wow, already, sure does not seem that long. That means that tomorrow I will have been a member for 3 years as I joined the second day of business and in less than 3 years as member number 4, I have reached thee lofty position of "Ye Olde Pharte " who knows what is next.
This is going to my head, I must head to the range and send lead projectile at spots printed on paper to bring my ego back to normal.
Sure hope that you and I and Bear and this forum just keep on trucking.
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

KAZ
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by KAZ » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:44 am

Congratulations Bullseye! I'm one of the new rookie members, and you do have a first class site for certain. You assistance to me as a new Smith 41 owner was "Over The Top" and the only complaint that I can come up with is that you're' personally responsible from giving me the confidence to cause me to buy my second 41 8) Regards

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Fri Aug 15, 2008 12:05 pm

you're' personally responsible from giving me the confidence to cause me to buy my second 41
Whoa, you'd better not ask for any more personal advice - at least not without a surplus of idle cash sitting nearby. :D

Bullseye

arizona-hermit
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Congratulations

Post by arizona-hermit » Fri Aug 15, 2008 11:47 pm

Congratulations Bullseye!

When you opened this site as a back-up to our original MKII/III.org home, I was most appreciative as you have always provided an abundance of information.

Now that our old home is as good as gone, your site has been a safe haven and exceptional repository for us gun enthusiasts. I feel this place is now home for all Ruger owners and anyone else with questions.

I applaud your efforts and hope you stay online for many more years to come.

Job well done!
But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me did not prove vain. [1 COR 15:10a - NASB]

John fox
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by John fox » Sat Aug 16, 2008 7:03 pm

Congrats Bullseye and thanks for all the advice!
NRA Endowment Member

DancesWithSquirrels
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Congratulations

Post by DancesWithSquirrels » Mon Aug 18, 2008 7:41 am

Way to go Bullseye. You run a quality site here and it is always a pleasure to visit. I'm mostly a lurker but I have found a ton of useful information here.

DWS

JeepinCalifornia

Post by JeepinCalifornia » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:19 pm

Indeed: great job, Bullseye.

As I learn and grow as a shooter, I have really come to--greatly--appreciate this site and look forward to when my own experience can actually contribute (for now, I just read and practice all that I can).

Keep up the good work!

Bud33
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Congrats'

Post by Bud33 » Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:04 pm

Happy Birthday or anniversary or whatever it is!!!
Your forum has provided a great deal of information to a lot of people.
This is, IMHO, the best firearms forum on line. Probably the best forum >>>.
Bud

Beware the man who only has one gun.
HE PROBABLY KNOWS HOW TO USE IT!!!