Evil personified

This is a place to discuss shooting related topics and techniques.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Hakaman
Master contributor
Master contributor

Evil personified

Post by Hakaman » Tue Dec 20, 2011 3:59 pm

It is amazing that animals like this are roaming the face of the earth.
Why do we waste court time and prison on an individual like this? :x

http://news.yahoo.com/suspect-nyc-woman ... 31954.html

bigfatdave
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bigfatdave » Tue Dec 20, 2011 4:57 pm

The court time is needed - because summary execution on the courthouse steps or a one-way ticket to the Coliseum shouldn't have any doubt. We must be absolutely sure that the correct people are removed from society. This one sounds like an easy court date, if I were running the trial I think it would include about 30 minutes of witness statements, viewing of the surveillance videos, a trip to the elevator after lunch, and jury deliberation after lunch ... everyone would be home by dinner and we could ship the scumbag off the next morning.

So - punishment in kind or gladiator training?
I think he could pay back court fees by selling pay-per-view of him fighting in the Coliseum ... we'll give him Molotov Cocktails as a weapon, and he can fight some other condemned violent criminal in full fire gear ... with a dull axe.

Of course, this is NYC, those asshats will call for tougher laws on elevators or something.

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by ruger22 » Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:11 pm

It seems like big cities breed this type of derangement. Like the old rat experiment, the more crowded they are, the more vicious toward each other. Partly why I dream of living somewhere with a tiny population.
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols

greener

Post by greener » Thu Dec 22, 2011 6:56 am

We've had a small percentage of the population who are brutal and sadistic like this bozo for a very long time. Is it better distribution of the news now that makes it look like there are lots more or are there really lots more of these incidents?

People like this need to be removed from contact with the public for life, however long (or short) that may be.

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by ruger22 » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 am

The population is growing every day, so the total of these incidents would grow too, even if it stayed the same percentage. That gives some credence to somehow removing these types from the gene pool altogether.
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:04 pm

Let's not forget that evil doers have been around for a long, long time. It is just that modern communications have evolved so that more of it is known in these times. Nothing that has happened today hasn't happened in the past. I just read a story where a man just died after suffering from being set on fire and burned alive seventeen years ago. And let's not forget Jack-the-Ripper, the Boston Strangler, etc.

R,
Bullseye

Hakaman
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by Hakaman » Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:45 pm

My thought is that we give him 30 days to get his life right, according to where his debts are owed. Let him see a preacher if he likes. The thirty days are up, it's time for him to move down the green mile ! "It's over !!!

bgreenea3
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by bgreenea3 » Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:28 am

another example of evil from way back from 1927 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bath_School_disaster
"Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway."

-John Wayne