Wanted: Ruger MKII base

Discuss .22 pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Wanted: Ruger MKII base

Post by stork » Wed Feb 25, 2015 10:48 am

I thought I'd throw this out there before ordering one.

I'm looking for a factory base for the MKII target. I picked up an older one that I intend on putting a Ultra Dot on after I drill & tap it. That way I have a back up for my backups backup.

Anyone out there have a base lying around that they don't intend on using?

TIA
Al
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Feb 25, 2015 11:31 am

I don't have any spares, don't get many spare mounts into the shop. I sent you a set of drilling and tapping directions via e-mail.

R,
Bullseye

stork
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by stork » Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:36 pm

Thanks Bullseye!

The last one I did kind of Redneck (I say that with pride, cuz I are one), and just used the base as a template.

Al
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.” – George Washington

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Feb 25, 2015 2:38 pm

Nothing like using a little homespun ingenuity, that is unless you have the blueprints handy.

R,
Bullseye