Williams Fire Sights, almost

Discuss .22 pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Re: Williams Fire Sights, almost

Post by Bullseye » Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:47 am

It does take some re-adjusting when the two of you are in the same house all day long. Each have had their own way of independently doing things, now you have to adjust to compromising when working together. I found this to be especially true back when I retired from the service. I had to re-adapt to being home full-time instead of constantly being on travel and basically a part-time resident at my home.

R,
Bullseye

35bore

Post by 35bore » Tue Jan 26, 2016 2:12 pm

Unfortunately retirement age is a few years off for me. You guys make it sound bad. I know I am too busy to ever "retire", just to much crap going on, or can I say shit going on? Anway I am new to the forum thing, only on one other and it's been a struggle. Back to the retirement thing, I have a plan in place, sell out to my business partner at the age of 57, buy a bar in gulf shores alabama, retain the land in Missouri. That's the plan anyways, wife and I love our booze. Both love the beach. I live my shooting. Simple, ya right, getting sidetracked by the rentals, gotta sell em. Thanks for letting me join the forum and looking forward to the conversations, actually always looking forward.

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Jan 27, 2016 5:12 am

Retiring is not bad, it just takes some readjusting in the ways of doing things. Over time you grow accustomed to doing things a certain way on your own and then you have to make adjustments to take inputs from others and compromise for the results. Having rentals provides an alternate source of income, a good plan for later years when on a fixed income from your retirement funds. The only issue is managing them, especially if you are attempting it from a long distance away. Hiring a management company is one way to deal with it but then that also bites into your overhead costs and profit margins.

R,
Bullseye