Do you have plans for a MKIV detail strip how to?

Discuss .22 pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Z400ACDC
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Do you have plans for a MKIV detail strip how to?

Post by Z400ACDC » Sun May 28, 2017 10:30 pm

I learned so much from the other mk series strips!
Ruger mkiii hunter, Lipsey mkii Target, Sig 2022, S&W 1911, Kel-Tec p3at, Sig P250sc, Taurus Judge, Marlin 60ss & 883ss

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Re: Do you have plans for a MKIV detail strip how to?

Post by Bullseye » Mon May 29, 2017 10:29 am

I will likely add a version of detail stripping for the Mark IV in the future when I find enough free time to create it. It takes me quite a bit of time to script out the steps and then take the photographs necessary to accomplish the procedure. I can tell that my web-help pages still get quite a bit of traffic through my web analytics applications. I am sure that there are many folks like you who have benefited from those maintenance pages.

R,
Bullseye

Z400ACDC
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by Z400ACDC » Tue May 30, 2017 7:51 am

Thankyou for all your hard work! Years ago, I made a manual with your takedown of my 22/45 and it saved me modding it with parts! My mkiv takedown button pin is walking. The spring is not catching and I want to take it out and fix it. I have sent it to Ruger twice and it comes back with more scratches each time.
Ruger mkiii hunter, Lipsey mkii Target, Sig 2022, S&W 1911, Kel-Tec p3at, Sig P250sc, Taurus Judge, Marlin 60ss & 883ss

markIIIronp

Post by markIIIronp » Sun Mar 11, 2018 6:37 pm

I just want to give you a great big thanks for the detailed strip of the Mark III. It has saved me several times. I have also sent several people from my gun club in the Kansas City area to this site and they have also used the detailed strip for their Ruger. I just purchased a Mark IV Tactical 2 days ago and I will be eagerly awaiting your detailed strip for it. Thank You!!!

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sat Mar 24, 2018 8:44 am

I just haven't had enough time to script and generate a Mark IV listing yet, as you can see by my lack of posts over the past year, I have been extremely busy. I will get to it.

R,
Bullseye