Bullseye voice commands

A section to discuss marksmanship issues: techniques, equipment, experiences, etc.

Also, a place to ask marksmanship related questions to seek information from the vast knowledge base of this forum's membership.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

swm41

Bullseye voice commands

Post by swm41 » Sat Dec 25, 2010 1:51 pm

Hi is there a site that I can download the voice commands for the indoor gallery match's (timed and rapid fire) I thought I found them here before but can't locate them. I was looking to download them to a Android phone that I could use at th range Thanks Skip

Hardball
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by Hardball » Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:25 pm

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:15 am

I use those same commands with an mp3 player and a set of ear buds underneath my mickey mouse ears. I recorded different numbers of strings (Timed and Rapid) depending on what I want to work on I just play those. I also have one recording set up where I have two strings of each just like a regular match would be run so I can just play through the one setting without having to playback strings.

R,
Bullseye

perazzi

Post by perazzi » Sun Dec 26, 2010 4:09 pm

Bullseye wrote:I use those same commands with an mp3 player and a set of ear buds underneath my mickey mouse ears. I recorded different numbers of strings (Timed and Rapid) depending on what I want to work on I just play those. I also have one recording set up where I have two strings of each just like a regular match would be run so I can just play through the one setting without having to playback strings.

R,
Bullseye
These work great! I'd recommend them for use for our .22 online pistol matches too...