Show me your Service Rifle

The place to discuss AR style or other tactical rifles.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Tbag
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Show me your Service Rifle

Post by Tbag » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:10 am

I am thinking of modifying or adding to my collection and need a couple of ideas, and pictures are worth a 1000 words. Here's one of mine:

Custom built 6.8SPC

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:18 am

Nice looking rifle. Mine are all service rifle AR variants with a few tweeks for competition, but Blindpig has a nice Tac rifle, he may have some ideas for you.

The Punisher logo? What's the significance of that on your stick?

R,
Bullseye

Tbag
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by Tbag » Sat Sep 22, 2007 8:40 am

Oh the Punisher, I was influenced by my son to get a lower with that logo on it. So I caved in a little to the wishes of my 10yr old, who is hoping to own this some long day into the future. Shouldn't have taken jr. to the gunshow that day, that Spikes Tactical lower started this build, sonny thought it was the coolest thing going. :shock: I had a little help on this home build, but it has turned out to be a sub-moa shooter which put a big smile on my face and a partially empty wallet. I am looking to get a true S.R. here in the near future.

Blindpig

Post by Blindpig » Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:43 am

Tbag, here's my S&W MP15. This picture was taken about 3 months ago and doesn't show its most recent configuration. It now has a different VFG and has a Streamlight mounted with a pressure switch. This carbine is kind of a work in progress so it tends to look different every month or so. I've even been thinking about turning it into a SBR but I haven't made up my mind about that yet.
[img][img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r143 ... P15004.jpg[/img]
[/img]

toyfj40
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by toyfj40 » Mon Sep 24, 2007 12:08 pm

well, not exactly what you asked for... but
it's My-Version, as I've not yet been bit by the AR-bug...
(I do have .223 bolt action though)...

The Kel-Tek Sub2000
mine uses Glock-9mm mags