A likely story eh?

The place to discuss your favorite centerfire pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

SKnight
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by SKnight » Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:14 am

bearandoldman wrote:Yes, for damn sure. You know the track is really the place to run fast with on.
You are out there with vehicles of of about equal horsepower, you are all going fast and going to the same place, and there ain't no cars or crossroads.
I'll admit that little guy on my shoulder with the pitchfork gets the better of me sometimes, especially when that yellow sign with the squiggly line is beside the road, but I have little to no restraint on a track, mainly because I'm not as likely to hurt anyone else.

It's getting warm here, tax return is going to pay for some fresh rubber, time for a little therapy.
If you find yourself in a fair fight your tactics need work.

Hakaman
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by Hakaman » Fri Mar 06, 2009 11:46 pm

FLINT, Michigan -- A 20-year-old man was in good condition after his gun accidentally discharged while riding his bicycle last week.
Flint,
right there equal with Detroit in National Geographic's places "you wouldn't want to be". Is the unemployment higher in Flint, or Detroit???
haka :roll:

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Post by bearandoldman » Sat Mar 07, 2009 8:11 am

Probably A toss up Hak, you may want to throw Saginaw in with that group also. Don't care to go to the Motor City, especially South of 8 mile.
I will drive throgh the lesser desirreable parts of town as I am normally armed with mmore than one gun, and I will use them.
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.