Zastava M70

The place to discuss your favorite centerfire pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

Zastava M70

Post by ruger22 » Fri Apr 15, 2022 3:39 am

Well, last post in this Handgun forum was me in July. This is April. That's a shame.

Just got two surplus Yugoslavian made Zastava M70 pistols, .32 ACP. Single action semi-auto, about the size of a Walther PP. Still in production, since 1970. Most of surplus imports are supposedly from the 1980s. After I spent two afternoons cleaning cosmoline, they are in excellent condition as seller promised. Just a few scratches and shiny corners. $225 each was a steal. With a spare mag especially. Most only offered with one mag. Came with military type leather holsters that were too old and dried out to salvage. Hard as a rock. I wasn't even expecting them, as they weren't mentioned in the listing, so no loss. Mags and parts are very hard to find, but with these being near new condition, I'll cross my fingers.
Nicely made, it's sad that for whatever reason, new Zastavas aren't sold in the U.S.A.
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols

xtratoy

Re: Zastava M70

Post by xtratoy » Wed Sep 14, 2022 2:11 pm

Now its the middle of September. I wonder what happened to everyone. I admit I was awol for a long time also.