kel-tec pf-9

The place to discuss your favorite centerfire pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Hakaman
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by Hakaman » Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:56 am

Hey!! little Greener, we were both right
Whew ! I thought I was gonna have to buy another hg to keep my word. :twitchy: My monetary supplies are running a little thin right now.
Haka

bearandoldman
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte
Ye Loquacious Olde Pharte

Post by bearandoldman » Sun Jan 30, 2011 10:23 am

Greener my man, what more could you ask for. Wish they had some used 10/22's around here.
You have great day and shoot straight and may the Good Lord smile on you.

BudE

Post by BudE » Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:48 pm

I can remember back in the early 80s (?) when Chuck Taylor and Evan Marshall were having a venomous row over whether the 357 or the 45acp was the better round. At that time I was in the Taylor camp. Now I think they were both full of... well it ain't cornflakes. What I now think you need is a reasonably powered round that you can shoot accurately and that you'll carry. At a range I used to go to there were several members who became almost apoplectic in their defense of the 45... but carried a 38 snubby when they carried.

greener

Post by greener » Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:50 pm

BudE wrote:I can remember back in the early 80s (?) when Chuck Taylor and Evan Marshall were having a venomous row over whether the 357 or the 45acp was the better round. At that time I was in the Taylor camp. Now I think they were both full of... well it ain't cornflakes. What I now think you need is a reasonably powered round that you can shoot accurately and that you'll carry. At a range I used to go to there were several members who became almost apoplectic in their defense of the 45... but carried a 38 snubby when they carried.
I'm not willing to stand down range and judge which round hurts the most. :lol: