Meet "Miss Pearl"

The place to discuss your favorite centerfire pistols.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

juniour

Meet "Miss Pearl"

Post by juniour » Sun May 29, 2011 12:20 am

I asked about a 357 snubnose a while back and finally got this one. My Lady has always wanted a saturday night special with pearl grips. And she wanted a shiney one. This fits the bill and She likes it. It seems to shoot well and the recoil is not bad at all even with the magnums. We've been shooting a lot of 38's though as there quite a bit cheaper shooting. It's takeing us a while to shoot accurately with it as this is our first double action. We're getting a little better each time We shoot it and it's a fun little thing. I think I'll keep an eye out for another different revolver for Me so We can each have our own. This is Hers. Anyways thought I'd introduce you all.
Juniour

Hakaman
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by Hakaman » Sun May 29, 2011 8:17 am

Nice looking snub nose. I was in the market for one of them a while back, but couldn't find one. I got a semi auto instead. Good luck, be safe.
Haka

greener

Post by greener » Sun May 29, 2011 6:39 pm

Good looking revolver. If I keep looking at these I may develop a pressing need for one.

Baldy
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by Baldy » Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:02 pm

The SP 101 is a fine revolver. I carried one for about a year. Mine went by the wayside in a hot deal at a gun show to get Mom one she had wanted for a long time. The .38+P was my cartridge of choice in it as it does a fine job. Good luck with yours.. :)

HEADKNOCKER
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Post by HEADKNOCKER » Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:26 am

SP101s are great revolvers..
I used to have three of them in my harem..
Here's a picture of two of them with Hogue wooden grips & Gemini Custom Fiber Optic Front Sights.. Also Note SIG P225 & Ruger KMK678GC..

The one on the left is a SPNY NYPD 38spl DAO & the other is a 9mm w/DAO Hammer