WTS: Laced Leather Trinket Bowls

The place for members to buy, sell, or trade.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

blue68f100
Master contributor
Master contributor

WTS: Laced Leather Trinket Bowls

Post by blue68f100 » Sun Oct 25, 2009 2:32 pm

I have some Leather Trinket bowls for sale. Since my disability makes lay down for most of the day, I make these to help pass the time. Takes me about 3 hrs to make these from start to finish, with most of the time in lacing. These measure about 4" square and take about 12' of 1/8" lace. The leather is 8 oz (1/8") thick, most of the time I use scrap left over from other projects (holsters & cases). I do not take the time to clean this leather before dyeing, so the dye may not be even. I do put a sealer on the leather to keep if looking clean. The back side is natural leather (no finish), soft to protect furniture.

I have found that most wife's like these to protect the furniture when we (men) empty our pockets. These make good small parts bowls too.

I'm asking $20/bowl shipped in North America. I ship using 1st Class Mail, or Priority Mail depending on quanity.

Send inquires to [email protected] or PM me.

Brown Bowl with Brn/Blk 2 tone lace.

Brown Bowl with Brn/Nat 2 tone lace. Reduced to $15 due to very uneven Dye.

Brown Bowl with Blk/Nat 2 tone lace.

I also have Brown Bowl with Black lace, not pictured.

I am sold out of the Black with Blk/Nat lace but can make some more up on request.
David

SS MKIII 6 7/8" Fluted Hunter. Mueller Quick Shot, Bushnell 2x Scope, Hogue Rubber Grips
Custom Built 1911