Sold: Ruger MK II w/Pac Lite Upper (SC)

The place for members to buy, sell, or trade.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Geezer

Sold: Ruger MK II w/Pac Lite Upper (SC)

Post by Geezer » Sat Oct 31, 2009 10:14 am

OK, I've got a craving for a new project and I need to move something to help support my habit. I have decided to part with one of my Ruger MK II's. This MK II has a fluted, blue, 8 1/2 Inch Tactical Solutions Pac Lite Upper. The upper has the sights and is drilled and tapped for the Ruger mounting bases. I have never used anything but the open sights and the plug screws are still in the receiver.
The Lower is a MK II and has Volquartsen sear, trigger, and grips. This was originally a blue lower but it, as well as the bolt, has been Duracoated in Stainless Steel color.
This is a shooter. As I said, I have never scoped it and with open sights and a good rest, if I do my part it will cut a ragged hole at 25 yards. And this is with Federal Bulk ammo! This pistol is in like new condition inside and out, no blemishes anywhere. It could pass for new. I will also include the original 4 3/4 inch Standard blue upper with the MK II. That's like getting two pistols. $500 face to face or $525 shipped.

Geezer

Post by Geezer » Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:29 am

***SPF***