Still around and kicking, just MIA for awhile.

The place to read Website news and special announcements.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Still around and kicking, just MIA for awhile.

Post by Bullseye » Fri Nov 25, 2022 2:52 pm

Hello all! I am still around even though I haven't spent much time here on the forum. I thought I would post to you and see how many responses I get. I know a few people have posted over the past few years, so I am wondering how many of you still show up to check on this forum. Post here to check in!

Thanks,
Bullseye

Hardball
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Re: Still around and kicking, just MIA for awhile.

Post by Hardball » Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:53 pm

Peeking here too. Be well everyone

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Fri Feb 24, 2023 10:05 am

Good to see you!

manic mechanic

Post by manic mechanic » Tue Oct 03, 2023 5:45 pm

It's been way too long since I've been here...
Took a minute to get signed back in, but well worth the effort!! Need to get back into the rimfires more.

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Oct 04, 2023 1:40 pm

Welcome back. Rimfire ammo is the most cost effective way to go these days. A good way to hone your skills.

R,
Bullseye

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by ruger22 » Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:17 am

I stopped in for a peek. I've still got the next to newest post, after over a year. Since more active days, I've sold a 10/22 and bought a S&W 15-22. I sold a .357 SP101 and added a third Zastava pistol. My signature list has been updated just now.

I lost my wife in October '21, and retired that December. Today is my 67th birthday. Times sure change. I hate to see this forum so dead, we had some good times.

I started here looking for info on my making a LCI for a Ruger Mark III. I managed to hand make a nice LCI from a thick stainless washer. Killed the mag safety with two small washers. I had photos that are probably still here?

I am amazed anyone is still here. None of the gun forums are what they used to be.Thanks Bullseye, for brushing away some cobwebs. I'll be back in a few days and do some better browsing.
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols

ruger22
Master contributor
Master contributor

Post by ruger22 » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:42 pm

ruger22 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2023 12:17 am
I stopped in for a peek. I've still got the next to newest post, after over a year. Since more active days, I've sold a 10/22 and bought a S&W 15-22. I sold a .357 SP101 and added a third Zastava pistol. My signature list has been updated just now.

I lost my wife in October '21, and retired that December. Today is my 67th birthday. Times sure change. I hate to see this forum so dead, we had some good times.

I started here looking for info on my making a LCI for a Ruger Mark III. I managed to hand make a nice LCI from a thick stainless washer. Killed the mag safety with two small washers. I had photos that are probably still here?

I am amazed anyone is still here. None of the gun forums are what they used to be.Thanks Bullseye, for brushing away some cobwebs. I'll be back in a few days and do some better browsing.
All my best to you, Mr. Bullseye !

Well, checking in again after five months. At least I see there are some lurkers, maybe all this information is helping someone. I'm going to browse a bit, add a post to Rimfire Handguns and update my signature.
* 2 Ruger Bearcat stainless, w/ EWK ejector housings & Wolff springs
* Ruger SP-101 .22LR, w/ Wolff springs
* 2 NAA Guardian .32ACP
* 3 Zastava M70 .32ACP
* S&W 15-22 Sport (.22LR AR)
* 2 Ruger SR22 .22LR pistols