Congratulations are in order

The place to read Website news and special announcements.

Moderators: Bullseye, Moderators

PISTOLERO

Congratulations are in order

Post by PISTOLERO » Tue Aug 19, 2008 3:39 pm

THis is to thank Bulleye for his excellent website and all the help he provides
to fellow shooters. I personally want to thank him for his selfless help everytime I e-mailed him with a question about my Ruger Mark 3 Hunter.

His suggestions and guidance saved me time and money. EXCELLENT JOB. YOU ARE A TRUE GENTLEMAN. 8) 8) 8)

recumbent
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by recumbent » Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:40 pm

I'll second that!!

Bob
"I seek not to know all the answers, but to understand the questions."
- Kwai Chang Caine -

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Wed Aug 20, 2008 1:34 pm

Thanks guys! But I'm just doing my part to help promote the shooting sports. I believe very strongly in giving back to our sport, as other's did for me when I was just beginning my shooting career. My early mentors mentioned that someday it would be my turn to assist others and I really took that to heart. If we don't help each other this sport/hobby will die on the vine.

You all are really what makes this a great forum. Shooters are like no other group of people, they always help each other even when deeply involved in competition.

R,
Bullseye

Tigerbeetle
Regular contributor
Regular contributor

Secon that, or third...

Post by Tigerbeetle » Mon Oct 27, 2008 9:41 am

On most of the hunting/shooting forums I belong to, I use the signature "Hunters and Anglers: The first environmentalists are still the best." And that goes along with those same people being the most selfless, helpful and caring people on God's good earth helping follow hunters (shooters), anglers and anyone interested in learning how, why and more about our great passions of our spare time. AND I JUST FOUND OUT I AM GOING TO HAVE A NEW GRANDSON/DAUGHTER to look forward to introduce to hunting and fishing!!
Work is for people who don't hunt, plink or fish. Now that I am retired, I hunt, plink and fish. Life is good.
Tigerbeetle

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:02 pm

Congratulations to you and I'm sure that your new shooter will be indoctrinated well into the world of responsible firearms ownership and hunting. I can only imagine how proud you must feel at the news of your new future grandchild.

R,
Bullseye

gcp
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by gcp » Tue Dec 30, 2008 6:33 am

Frankly, I have found that Bulleye has not been much help as of late. He's not provided any info to me, personally, and even though I've not asked any questions if he was all that he's cracked up to be he should have been able to read my mind and answer before I had to ask. He's slipping in his old age, me thinks.

My attempt at humor not withstanding I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you Bullseye, and the rest of my fellow forumites around here, a very happy 2009 full of peace, prosperity, and above all health!

Bullseye
Site Admin/Host
Site Admin/Host

Post by Bullseye » Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:09 am

Au contraire, I did read your mind, saw that you had no questions and therefore provided no answers to those no questions. :D

Happy 2009 to you too! May the new year be prosperous to you and all the Guntalk-Online membership.

R,
Bullseye

gcp
Advanced contributor
Advanced contributor

Post by gcp » Wed Dec 31, 2008 7:05 am

Touché mon amie!!